Lautus 3 Pin XLR to RCA 1.5 MT
Developed from the CuSat50 range, Lautus cables have one or more ferrite rings placed at carefully calculated positions. The Lautus range of audio interconnects give a fuller-bodied sounding bass than the CuSat50 audio interconnects. The Lautus range also includes a version for USB audio.
The Lautus is available phono to phono — phono plugs at both ends.
The phono plugs are high quality gold plated with a hard wearing matt black finish. The hexagonal shaped sleeves can be rotated to fix the outer contacts to the equipment's sockets. The centre pins are split and sprung to adjust to centre contact variations. These features along with the gold plating ensure the best electrical contact.
- Coax stock cable diameter - 6.5mm
- Sheathed diameter - 10mm
- Inner conductor - 1mm diameter solid soft annealed copper; DC resistance: 0.026 Ohms per metre
- Shield - Annealed copper braid over 100% copper foil wrap; DC resistance: 0.015 Ohms per metre
- Jacket - PVC
- Dielectric - 5 cell semi air-spaced
- Dielectric constant - 1.49
- Velocity ratio - 0.82 (82%)
- Capacitance - 55pf per metre
- Characteristic impedance - 75 Ohms
- Shielding efficiency - Better than 65dB