Solo SRGII Headphone Amplifier / PSU1
Please note: Due to the large volume of orders and the impact of COVID 19 in the UK, your order that would normally take 2 - 3 weeks to arrive, could be delayed and lead times of 4 - 6 weeks are to be expected in 2021.
- Output impedance compensation offsets headphone frequency dips and peaks
- AC coupled output prevents DC headphone damage
- Two inputs: two sources or "tape loop"
- Headphone impedance-ranging volume control - no gain switches!
- "Always-on" for optimum sound quality
- 'Green' switchmode or linear PSU1 external power supply options
- Full size headphone jack
- Headphone impedance range 16 to 600 Ohms preferred; 8 to 2,000 Ohms acceptabl
- Power output (rms, both channels fully driven) 32 Ohms: 27mW/channel; 600 Ohms: 23mW/channel
- Distortion (THD plus noise, ref 1kHz) 0.02%
- Frequency response (-3dB) 32 Ohms load: 27Hz - 35kHz; 600 Ohms load: 10Hz - 39kHz
- Output noise (20Hz-20kHz, CCIR quasi-peak) -84dB
- Input sensitivity (for specified power output) 32 Ohms: 250mV rms; 600 Ohms: 775mV rms
- Channel balance better than 1dB, "9 to 3 o'clock" positions
- Crosstalk Left to Right -57dB; Input to Input -68dB
- Mute Signal off mute, non-shorting
- Output Stage Bipolar class AB
- Supply voltage 24V DC
Size (approx.) W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 185 (mm) inc. controls