GSP Reflex M Phono Pre Amp / PSU1
The Reflex M phono stage preamp is for Moving Magnet, Moving Iron and High-Output Moving Coil phono cartridges in the sensitivity range 1.5 to 10mV.
This latest version introduced 2011 incorporates our ultra-linear innovations making for an even more natural and dynamic signature-free sound — the way music should be.
It uses our fast active phono stage technology to pull more music from the groove and relegate vinyl nasties like clicks and pops further into the background.
The Reflex M phono stage makes music like no other phono stage. It's sound stage is rock steady, having both width and depth, placing the music beyond the speakers. In a great sounding system its spatial capabilities are so lifelike it can often trick the ears into layering instuments vertically too!
The Reflex M is strong on tonal perfection and low on tonal distortion, rendering each instrument and voice in its exact register, underpinned with a detailed tuneful bass.
Although there is a dedicated moving coil Reflex – the Reflex C, the Reflex M phono stage can be coupled with the Elevator EXP electronic step-up "transformer" to provide the ultimate moving coil listening experience.
Ships in approximately 3 weeks.
- Fast-Active preamp and equalisation technology
- Innovative Ultra-Linear technique
- Inherent reduced vinyl click and pop characteristic
- Rock steady sound stage
- Truly 3D performance
- Tonal perfection
- Converts to Moving Coil with the addition of the Elevator EXP
- Input sensitivity range: 1.5mV to 10mV
- Output range (for above inputs): 168mV to 1120mV
- Maximum input: 46mV rms
- Maximum output: 5.2V rms
- Gain: 41dB (112) at 1kHz
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms plus 100pF
- Output impedance (driving impedance): 1k Ohm (will drive 10k Ohms and above)
- Noise at output: -68dB Quasi-peak 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion: typically 0.01%
- RIAA accuracy: <0.3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 100kHz ("flat", corrected to RIAA)
- Channel balance: 0.2dB
- Channel separation: 60dB
- Size: (approx.) W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm) inc. jacks