IsoTek Aquarius Power Conditioner
One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Aquarius is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner that redefined the power cleaning market. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 60dB.
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross- contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver platted OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Full system upgrade for both audio and home cinema / visual usage.
- Improves sound and picture quality.
- Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes.
- Suitable for all electronics including power amplifiers.
- Multi award winning design.
- Easy to install, plug in and play.
The IsoTek EVO3 Aquarius is an innovative rack width power conditioner (cleaner) that can dramatically upgrade a full system.
Essentially Aquarius is six power conditioners in one chassis, with each outlet having its own dedicated filter network. Thus Differential Mode noise created by connected electronics cannot cross contaminate to the next output socket.
There are two high current outlets, rated at 16A, (3680VA / 230V) suitable for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or sub woofers and four medium current outlets for the remaining items in your audio or home cinema system.
The medium current outlets auto sense the requirements of the load based upon power draw, thus a projector (typical 300W) can be plugged in next to a CD player (typical 35W) and both will have an auto adjusted correct level of filtration.
Housed in a rack width steel and aluminium chassis Aquarius is high quality design yet highly functional.
Number of outlets 6
Outlets 1-2 (high current) 16A
Outlets 3-6 (medium current) 5A
Mains inlet 16A IEC C20
Mains voltage 100-240V / 50-60Hz
Total available power (230V) 3680W
Total transient power (high current) 18400W
Dimensions 444 x 90 x 305mm (W x H x D)
Weight (boxed) 9Kg