SHELTER AUDIO 7000 MC PHONO CARTRIDGE
Shelter Audio 7000 MC Phono Carteridge
The Model 7000 output voltage of 0.55mV is slightly lower than the Model 9000 but it is fully capable of reproducing all of the subtlety and nuance of your favorite recordings. Incredibly detailed and ultra smooth, the 7000 is capable of recreating the emotion and excitement of the most demanding recordings.
Shelter Audio 7000 Specifications
- Output Voltage: 0.5 mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec.
- Channel Balance: Within 0.8dB at 1kHz
- Stylus Tip: 0.3 x 0.7mil Elliptical Nude Diamond
- Weight: 11g
- DC Resistance: 10 ohms
- Tracking Force Range: 1.4 to 2.0g
- Recommended Load Impedance: within 10 to 30 ohms with step-up transformer
- Within 100 ohms with head amplifier
- Compliance: 9cu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-2dB
- Channel Separation at 1 kHz: >25dB
- Anodized Aluminum Body with neodymium magnet